Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Author Dean Sault stunned me today.

 


Whenever he posts a new blog, I grab a bottle of water, make myself comfortable and head to his site.

Dean is, by far, one of the most inspirational bloggers out there. He gives advice, shares life experiences, and provides a welcome relief from those busy days.

Some of my favorite posts have been Zack, the Epileptic Dachshund, My Dog Hunts Grubs – (Thoughts About Creativity), Dink - What’s in a Name?, Page Turners...Structure, a Secret to Pace, Devil is in the Details - Publishing Contract, Pets in Print and, of course ...  Eating Spiders – The Art of Description


Today's post literally brought tears to my eyes. I hope you'll visit his blog.  

Inside a writer's mind -- enter at your own risk: Three Personal Surprises & a Bit of Growth: I've never been a big fan of typical fantasy genre stories. Vampires, witches, werewolves, and zombies--especially zombies--always seemed so...