Sunday, September 2, 2012

THIS IS NOT A PLUG TO SELL MY BOOKS!

I am not blogging this for sales ... this is a warning to all readers (friends).

Who am I? I am Sass Cadeaux, I am an underground writer who stepped out of the darkness … or so I thought. However, what I’ve experienced in the past year has made my hair curl.

I charge what it cost to publish the book, including cover art and editing service. I try as hard as I can to keep the cost as low as possible for my readers (friends); and when this was brought to my attention … I nearly fainted!

A reader was excited about purchasing a used copy of New Raine for $54.00 Canadian. That is wrong! I advised them of my Author Spotlight Link and showed them the rates. They were being overcharged, and I can’t sit back and watch such a horrible thing happen to any reader (friend) of mine!

If there was a SAFE way to share my stories for free … I would! This breaks my heart to see my stories being overcharged. If you want a copy one of my books and cannot find them on the internet, email me at Sass@sasscadeaux.com
I’d be happy to help. But what that reader (friend) experienced was wrong!

The only thing I’ve asked of my readers is IF they liked the story … please share it with your friends. I’ve never asked them to recommend buying my books, and I make sure that I DON’T limit the amount of downloads. Pay for it once and share it 1000 times ... GREAT!!! I am all for that!

The COTS Series is NOT my income! It is a part of me, and I am not selling a part of me for profit, I am sharing my stories the SAFEST way I possibly can. Every dollar I make goes towards the next release, the website and yes … if any funds are left over they go to charity!

I know that I’m blessed with the best readers (friends) ever! They support my stories and understand me. I love them for who they are … just as they accept me for being me.

Not only do I find what happened to my reader (friend) painfully insulting, I am deeply offended and hurt for all my readers (friends). Please see the links below, they are safe to buy from and the prices are correct.

THIS IS NOT A PLUG TO SELL MY BOOKS!
If you know someone who already purchased a story of mine, borrow it, read it and, I hope that it helps you escape reality!

I share the first five chapters of each story on Wattpad, each story has a copyright and they are mine. Those five chapters are raw, without edit, but they give you a clear understanding of the storyline. Please feel free to check them out! http://www.wattpad.com/user/scadeaux

You can buy The COTS Series directly from my author link at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/SassCadeaux
Autograph copies from http://justtheessentials.ca/
The cost is a little higher, but only for the additional shipping and handling, and not for the autograph! The autograph is free!
  
Blessed be,
Sass :)  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank Rupertt, and you're right! There is nothing worse than hearing that those who support you are being taken for a ride. :(

      Delete